Specialized Industrial Park South-Vietnam
More information +84 931 110 207 (Viber, Whatsapp)
Price 180 USD/m2 (current market price) for the entire period of land sublease (up to December 21th, 2077).
57 years available, price becomes lower than other areas.
Land Use fee will be exempted for 20 years after the Industrial Park has completed construction and put it into operations.
One stop services included : pre-operational & post-operational.
Strategic Location for Transport Access:
- Road : 60 minutes from HCM City
- Ship : one of the biggest deep-water port in Vietnam (no need transshipment center, cheaper and faster, direct transfer to US and Europe)
- Air : Long Thanh International Airport (YR 2025)
- Can build your own sub-terminal/port
OUTSTANDING ADVANTAGES :
- Extensive port service : Cai Mep Thi Vai deep-water port. Depth: 14 –16.5 meter can receive the New Cape Class container up to 200,000 DWT
- Stable clean water supply : Reservoir dam with rich and fresh mountain water source
- Energy diversity : Abundant natural resources (Crude Oil 93%, Natural Gas 17%, LPG, Condensate)
- Stable power supply : Natural Gas Power Plant area with total capacity of 4,100MW
Until now 2020, we have total 20 Factories:
12 Japanese factories
3 Korean factories
4 Vietnamese factories
1 Vietnamese and Switzerland JV
Specialized Industrial Park Target Industries
- Heavy Industries (Petrochemicals, Chemicals, etc.)
- Multi Industries (Supporting Industries, Electronics, Plastic, Textile and garment, Plating, Automotive, Hi-tech, Pharmaceutical, etc.)
- Port and logistics services, etc.
Specialized Industrial Park is one of 2 model-Industrial-Park projects under Cooperation & Development Agreement signed between Vietnamese Prime Minister Mr.Nguyen Tan Dung and Japanese Prime Minister Mr. Yoshihiko Noda in November 2011. With favorable geographical location, international-standard infrastructure and management services, investment incentives and support from the two governments, SIP is an attractive industrial base for investors.
SUBSTATIONSupplier: Ba Ria – Vung Tau Electricity (a subsidiary of EVN SPC).
- 1st phase (2016-2017): two 22KV lines
- 2nd phase (2017~): four 63MVA transformers for two 110KV substations
- Underground power cable
Stable power supply is provided by Thermal Power plant and Ba Ria Power plant under the management of EVN, producing 4,100 MW in total and accounting for 40% of the total power capacity of Vietnam.
WASTE WATER TREATMENT PLANT
Design-Construction-Operation-Management-Maintenance:Kobelco Eco Solutions
- 1st Phase (2017): 9,000m3/day
- 2nd Phase: 45,000m3/day
Effluent standard: Class A (QCVN24:2011/BTNMT); 24/7/365 operation
WATER PLANTSupplier: Water supply joint stock company
- Initial Phase (2017): 34.000m3/day
- 1st phase (up to 2020): 50.000m3/day
- 2nd phase (up to 2025):: 100.000m3/day
GAS STATIONSupplier: Sojitz Osaka Gas Energy Company Limited
Capacity: 10 -15 million m3/month
Interrupted 7 times/year to maintain
Condensate and Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) are supplied from the nearby Dinh Co gas processing plant and Thi Vai refrigerated LPG terminal through the pipelines crossing underneath the industrial park.
Natural gas is supplied from Nam Con Son/ Bach Ho pipeline system in parallel with SIP site.
NG & LPG are managed and distributed to customers in SIP by Sojitz Osaka Gas Energy Company Limited.
Healthy and comfortable living environment with a full range of utility services
- Administration (custom, tax…)
- Office & Services (bank, post office, commercial center)
- Training (vocational school…)
- Residential area (villa, serviced apartment, hotel…)
- Education (kindergarten, international school…)
- Medical services (clinic, hospital…)
- Entertainment (park, sport stadium, shopping centre).
- Management Office of SIP
- IT support center of KDDI company
- Offices for rent
- Customs on the spot
- Recruitment support center
- Restaurants, banks, shops, tourism information office, clinics, ATM…
BANKSupplier: Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam (BIDV)
Corporate income tax (CIT)
17% applicable for the first 10 years defined in the Degree No. 118/2015/ND-CP & Decree No. 218/2013/ND-CP of the Government
2-year tax exemption and 50% tax reduction in subsequent 4 years defined in the Decree No. 218/2013/ND-CP of the Government
Exempted from Import merchandise and machine in oil & gas industry.
Exempted from Import merchandise and machine to build-up fixed assets.
Exempted from Import machine which cannot be produced in Vietnam with current technology.
Leasing period for SIP is 70 years (from 2007 to 2077), compared to normal time of 50 years for other industrial zones.
Land-use-fee paid to the Government is exempted up to 20 years (exact time depending to the land-lot’s location)
VinaPlace South Vietnam Ltd
Vista Verde, Phuong Thanh My Loi, District 2, HCMC, Vietnam
More information +84 93 111 0207 (Viber, Whatsapp). Email us at email@example.com